I love Brandon. I love it, I love it, I love it! It is so great. We have
been so blessed being here it is ridiculous. I don't know how to
explain the gratitude I feel and the blessings that we have received.
It is at times a bit overwhelming when I think about it. We saw the
Romero family, our amazing Spanish family. They are so wonderful. Our
translator member couldn't make it last minute...so we prayed for the
gift of tongues and did our best. The spirit was so incredibly strong.
We had asked them to read Mossiah 18 last week and so we talked about
the chapter and how they felt. They said (in broken Spanish/English)
they read it 2 times because it was so wonderful and they felt the
spirit so strong. In our broken English/Spanish we talked about the
spirit and the truth and how to recognize it. They said they want to
read the whole Book of Mormon because they know it is good and they
know it will bless their lives. They came to church...again. 3 weeks
in a row. They love it so much. At church they asked a member how they
could sign up to do building cleanup...they saw the names posted in
the bulletin of who would be doing it this week and they want to help.
they also asked how they can sign up to feed us...you know we had no
complaints about that. when the members were answering their questions
they said they didn't have to...and they said no, we come here, we use
this building, we learn here...our payment and appreciation will come
from helping. we will be here to help. THEY ARE SO AMAZING. the wife
has asked us to come help her learn english on tuesdays. she told
us...you come to teach me english and i teach you spansih...and you
will teach me about this book every time you come here. they are so
prepared. it is an honor to teach them and to be in their home. i love
them so much. Sitting with them each Sunday, I just look at them and am
so happy. they are wonderful.
Cheryl is amazing!!!! She is doing so much she has been reading every
day this week. We have had some very spiritual special moments in her
home with her this week.
I just can't explain how blessed we have been. The things that have
happened here this week I will remember forever. The spirit has guided
us and helped us teach and help our investigators feel of His love
and the truth of our message. You can't deny those feelings....so if
you can't tell....it was a great week. ;)
We went from wearing leggings and tights and socks and a coat to
wearing nylons and no coat. The weather is phenomenal!!!!! Spring is
here! Puts everyone in a good mood.
I love you all. Hope you had a great week. Be good. Remember who you
are. Live it. Love it. xoxoxo
been so blessed being here it is ridiculous. I don't know how to
explain the gratitude I feel and the blessings that we have received.
It is at times a bit overwhelming when I think about it. We saw the
Romero family, our amazing Spanish family. They are so wonderful. Our
translator member couldn't make it last minute...so we prayed for the
gift of tongues and did our best. The spirit was so incredibly strong.
We had asked them to read Mossiah 18 last week and so we talked about
the chapter and how they felt. They said (in broken Spanish/English)
they read it 2 times because it was so wonderful and they felt the
spirit so strong. In our broken English/Spanish we talked about the
spirit and the truth and how to recognize it. They said they want to
read the whole Book of Mormon because they know it is good and they
know it will bless their lives. They came to church...again. 3 weeks
in a row. They love it so much. At church they asked a member how they
could sign up to do building cleanup...they saw the names posted in
the bulletin of who would be doing it this week and they want to help.
they also asked how they can sign up to feed us...you know we had no
complaints about that. when the members were answering their questions
they said they didn't have to...and they said no, we come here, we use
this building, we learn here...our payment and appreciation will come
from helping. we will be here to help. THEY ARE SO AMAZING. the wife
has asked us to come help her learn english on tuesdays. she told
us...you come to teach me english and i teach you spansih...and you
will teach me about this book every time you come here. they are so
prepared. it is an honor to teach them and to be in their home. i love
them so much. Sitting with them each Sunday, I just look at them and am
so happy. they are wonderful.
Cheryl is amazing!!!! She is doing so much she has been reading every
day this week. We have had some very spiritual special moments in her
home with her this week.
I just can't explain how blessed we have been. The things that have
happened here this week I will remember forever. The spirit has guided
us and helped us teach and help our investigators feel of His love
and the truth of our message. You can't deny those feelings....so if
you can't tell....it was a great week. ;)
We went from wearing leggings and tights and socks and a coat to
wearing nylons and no coat. The weather is phenomenal!!!!! Spring is
here! Puts everyone in a good mood.
I love you all. Hope you had a great week. Be good. Remember who you
are. Live it. Love it. xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment