Was conference not amazing! Wowzy!! So many wonderful things said. It
was so inspiring and motivational. I thought a lot of progression and
the things to do to continue to progress and continually becoming a
true disciple of Christ. I loved the talk on "what would Christ think
of me." helps put things in place and prioritize our lives. On
Sunday morning there were about 13-15 Spanish speakers there...so in
the chapel we had the regular English conference on the big screen
then on the side we had a TV of conference in Spanish. Haha. It was
quite the experience. The Romero’s all came!! The girls were in
dresses and their son in a shirt and tie!!!! It was the best sight
ever. They are wonderful. On Saturday the dad went to priesthood so we
went over and taught mom about prophets. It was very neat to allow the
spirit to guide us as we taught in Spanish. I found it interesting to
notice that as we were speaking about the gospel ....I could
understand what she was saying and was able to speak...but as soon as
we said the closing prayer....I was so lost. The spirit works in
mysterious ways! When we taught Ben and cherry about prophets this
week cherry asked so many great questions about how they are called
and how we can know. :) Perfection. It is great to see the spirit
working through them and see how they have been prepared and the
things they need to know. We had district lunch this week!!! We went
to pizza hut buffet and had an eating contest...good ole Sister
Kunzler had 13!!!! Then that night the Romero’s fed us supper which was
a LOT ...a LOT of food very good food of course...but...Sister Kunzler
lost the color in her face until about bed time. It was a classic
missionary moment :)
Hope you all had a wonderful week. Be good. Remember who you are. Live
it. Love it.
was so inspiring and motivational. I thought a lot of progression and
the things to do to continue to progress and continually becoming a
true disciple of Christ. I loved the talk on "what would Christ think
of me." helps put things in place and prioritize our lives. On
Sunday morning there were about 13-15 Spanish speakers there...so in
the chapel we had the regular English conference on the big screen
then on the side we had a TV of conference in Spanish. Haha. It was
quite the experience. The Romero’s all came!! The girls were in
dresses and their son in a shirt and tie!!!! It was the best sight
ever. They are wonderful. On Saturday the dad went to priesthood so we
went over and taught mom about prophets. It was very neat to allow the
spirit to guide us as we taught in Spanish. I found it interesting to
notice that as we were speaking about the gospel ....I could
understand what she was saying and was able to speak...but as soon as
we said the closing prayer....I was so lost. The spirit works in
mysterious ways! When we taught Ben and cherry about prophets this
week cherry asked so many great questions about how they are called
and how we can know. :) Perfection. It is great to see the spirit
working through them and see how they have been prepared and the
things they need to know. We had district lunch this week!!! We went
to pizza hut buffet and had an eating contest...good ole Sister
Kunzler had 13!!!! Then that night the Romero’s fed us supper which was
a LOT ...a LOT of food very good food of course...but...Sister Kunzler
lost the color in her face until about bed time. It was a classic
missionary moment :)
Hope you all had a wonderful week. Be good. Remember who you are. Live
it. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment