What a blissful week!! Sister Shoell and I are doing great, great,
great. We are teaching this older man named Don. He is in his 70's and
is hilarious. When he feels the spirit he reverts back to talking
about Germany. His hearing is going fast so we have to talk real loud
and slow. But it is great fun. Our last
appointment with him, he was
talking about something random after we had just bore our souls to him
and then he said well ya know I know this is a big deal. And we said
why don? And he said, well...you have come back more than once and it
is something you can feel in your heart when you speak. I may have
been reading from that book you left me...But you know I can't read
it...its too small...and then he went off on another topic. So we had
a glimpse of the spiritual side of Don. He’s been listening. He is a
wonderful man.
Little Roger is doing great!! He has his interview this week!! Super
exciting. We taught tithing this week and we asked Roger Sr. to
explain and share his testimony with Roger about tithing and it was
POWERFUL. He just kept saying how they have just received so many
blessings since they have paid tithing. It was so wonderful. On
Sunday...Roger received the priesthood. :) :) :) :) I have never seen
him glow like that. He was radiating. Glenda was ecstatic!!! She just
kept smiling and saying Woo. Woo. It was wonderful. When I asked Roger
how he felt he said "moi feliz" over and over again. This family is
remarkable. They are going to do amazing things. The gospel has
literally...LITERALLY changed their life. I love them.
Sister Shoell has really taught me a lot about teaching the love of
God. A couple lessons we've had this week we just focused on that
principle and it is amazing to see how strongly the spirit comes in
and how it softens the hearts of the people we are teaching. We have
been focusing on asking inspired questions during our finding
approaches and it is neat to see the difference and the responses we
get instead of just an approach.
Lots of amazing things happening still in good ole Brandon Manitoba!!
Another great week to come.
I love you all so very much. Have a wonderful week. Be good. Remember
who you are. Live it. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment