Can you believe it's the middle of March already?! Where does the time go?!
Well. We had our transfer calls this week...annnnndd....DUN DUN DUN.....I'M STAYING IN WINNIPEG YSA!!! I am SO excited! Sister Reid and I will be staying here for another transfer! We have a lot of good things happening right now so I am really excited to be able to stay!! It should be a great transfer! The new sister that comes this week will also be in Winnipeg with Sister Hope so we'll be able to work real close with her! IT SHOULD BE GREAT! It was a pretty great week! We found a lot of new investigators again!! We set 3 other baptism dates as well!! 2 of them we have to turn over to the elders because it was a husband and a wife, BUT...it was still great! :) Love it! We had another good lesson with our African friends. They are stuck on the point that there is only one true church. They think that every church that teaches of Jesus Christ is good and true. So, we're hoping to get through to them this week!! We had 7 investigators set for church...buuuuuut....daylight savings can be a bugger :( ha. Who woulda thought? So we're still just working hard and doing our very best!
On Sunday there was a "farewell." One of the boys in the ward is leaving for the Philippines in 10 days!! It reminded me of when I was preparing and all the emotions I had and how I just wanted to go so bad and just always do my best. It was a great reminder and refresher!! They even played Be Still My Soul as the special musical number! Classy! :)
That's about all for this week. We’re just working hard and loving life. I’m excited for a new week and for the new transfer!!
Hope you're all doing great! Love you all! Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.
Sister Smith
You sound good! Thanks for sharing your missionary letters.
ReplyDelete