Hello!! Happy Easter!! I hope you all had a great holiday! Here in Canada everything shuts down for the whole weekend, Friday to Monday! So today is the first day back to reality for most people! It's pretty exciting!
This week has been FANTASTIC! A)the weather has been up to positive 10 to positive 15. Which is AMAZING! Who woulda thought Canada could be so warm! I love it. B) we met with Camille again this week! SHE IS AN ANGEL! She ordered some movies off of the internet such as the RM the other side of heaven, singles ward the best two years...etc…etc…etc…she LOVES them. She loves the Book of Mormon!! We talked to her last night and she said that she was thinking about her prayers and she said you know I really think this prayer thing is working out for me. I said what do you mean? She said. well I failed my midterm for my class so for finals I studied then I just prayed really really hard, like I never have before like how you taught me and I PASSED! Everyone else I know failed and I passed. :) She was so excited about it!! She knows she wants to get baptized she is just really scared to talk with her family about it. Any suggestions?! She’s amazing!
We also met with a girl named Reanne this week! She is a total hippy. I loved it. She had really long dread locks and was wearing patched up clothes and just loving life. She said she used to be Christian. She always feels guilty talking about religion now...when we asked her why she said, well because I use to believe...and now....
Long story short...we're meeting with her tomorrow :)
We got our transfer calls! Presidents granddaughter came up here for her baptism and invited all of the missionaries in the city so we were all there so president gave us our calls at the baptism!! There use to be 2 zones in Winnipeg...starting this transfer there will be 1. The Manitoba zone. Things are downsizing A LOT. I am STAYING! :) I will continue to serve here in Winnipeg YSA wellington ward. I am SO excited. Sister Reid will be staying with me! I am excited to stay and work with the ward and those we are working with.
I hope you all had a great week. Hope the weather has been nice for you like it has been here. I hope you were able to think about Easter and the blessing of the atonement in your life personally. It means everything and it can really change lives.
Love you all. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.
Sister Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment