TEMPLES!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? MERIDIAN AND WINNIPEG!!! I was so ecstatic when I heard Meridian...then when Winnipeg came up...it was double. Everyone in the chapel was crying and letting out little yells. It was very overwhelming! They are all so thankful and feel so blessed. The area of the temple is not yet determined so we've been instructed to not talk about it with others very much. Of course all of the members are talking about it with each other but to limit our conversation about it to the rest of Winnipeg until they get some logistics worked out. But EVERYONE is so excited!! I can't believe there will be one in Meridian!! How wonderful is that!! I’m excited to hear where they are going to build and everything!!
Wasn't conference wonderful?! There were so many wonderful talks. I loved how a lot of them were based on the family. I feel so blessed to be part of our family. We have so much to be thankful for!! I am thankful for all of you and all of the love and support that we give one another. Thank you.
Our investigator Nicole came to the Sunday afternoon session and loved it. She took notes and everything. We met with her afterwards and she committed to following the prophet. We talked about her baptism date and explained that there is SO much to know so she sees the importance of meeting regularly and coming to church. She told us she is telling all her friends and family about it. Her family has told her that it's not okay to be baptized twice...but she stood up for herself and is really excited!! She is great!
It was a busy week with conference. We had president interviews and zone meeting as well. Had a lot of time to think and ponder about the mission and goals that I have!
Elder Paulson...who is President Paulson’s brother...works in the office...and he called us on Wednesday and gave us a referral. This girl, Camille, called the mission office and asked to have missionaries meet with her as soon as possible!! We are meeting with her on Tuesday morning. We are excited to hear her story and start teaching her!
Well we are so blessed. I hope you all loved conference and felt the spirit and had answers to questions. Such a powerful time!! I love it.
Have a great week! Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment