Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov 14, 2011

November 14, 2011



WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! This week was a thriller. We saw sooo many miracles this week and it was amazing!!

We had a crazy amount of lessons which is always sooo good.

The highlights of the week:

Well...I made one of our investigators really ill. She is super sensitive to light change and so when we were walking into the church...the light was on...but the room light was off...so I went to go flip the switch to turn the light on but I flipped the wrong switch and accidently turned the hall light off and then I was like oh no...I’m sorry so I flipped it back on...and then I got confused so I flipped it off again...anyways...long story short...she was on the ground shaking because it hurt sooooo bad. :( I felt AWFUL!!! It was the worst thing ever.

2nd: on Wednesday we were going to supper at a member’s home...right before we were going in...We met this girl named Meaghan. We stopped her real quick and asked if we could bring a DVD to her the next day. She said yes...so we did...and she has a strong faith in Christ already so we talked about the restoration and she set a baptism date!!!!!! for December 10th!! We met her again on Saturday and she came to church on Sunday. She wants to see us 3 times a week! :) It is so great. She is wonderful. Very kind and loving and has a very very strong faith in Christ and the love of God. Sooooo great :) she came to church on Sunday and loved every minute of it. Miracles have NOT ceased :)

3rd. Thursday we were doing a little bit of finding before ward choir and ran into this cute little Chinese girl. We talked to her and she said she was way too busy. So we asked if we could just see her for a half hour on Saturday...she agreed...we met with her and SHE SET A BAPTISM DATE AS WELL!! :) Sooo amazing. We are turning her over to the elders in the family ward...because when we met with her we found out she is married and technically in their area...but she is getting baptized! :)

4th. we met with our little family that we are working with...they are super strong in their church both have degrees in ministerial work...we took a member with us and talked about the Book of Mormon...they have a LOT of questions but were pretty open to it. It will be a hard adjustment but the spirit was so strong and you know they felt the spirit. They took the Book of Mormon and they agreed to read it together and this week we are going to go over some of their questions. They had a lot of good questions about it.

It was a HUGE week! We were busy busy busy always on the go. We had a lot of members who helped out this week as well. Ooooooh I love it. It just gets better and better.

It snowed this week and it has been pretty cold. But nothing will stop this :) It’s too good to stop.

Hope you all had a great week. Love you all. Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment