Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Oh what a glorious day!! I found these cute little heart shaped ice cube makers and chocolate hearts last week so I was sneaky and got them for my companions and made them juice with heart ice cubes and such this morning! I love it!! So fun! I hope all of you find so much love today!! I hope you're wearing pink! Ha-ha.
Well this week was a tricky one. Terri had a very hard week this week and cancelled our appointment on Thursday! Her baptism date is set for next Saturday still! So we're just praying and working hard to help her through!! We do have a new investigator! I’m not sure if I told you about her last week or not. Her name is Bakirathy... (sounds like ba hear da dee) she is from Shrilanka! Her sister is a convert of about 4 or 5 years and so we have got to know her and she wants to learn. We had an amazing lesson with her yesterday! She said she knows it's all true!! but wants to really pray about it this week to know for sure so by next week she should have her answer if she wants to get baptized!! She is just the cutest little thing ever! It is such a little blessing and a perfect way to end a week!! We have a lot of good appointments set up for this week which I’m super excited about!
It was our first full week together as companions and it went really well!! We are all getting along very nicely! They find a kick out of my color blindness! Hilarious right?! (Haha) and they were surprised that I could hit so well (thank you brothers). It was the shock of a life time! haha.
Today Sister Paulson gave us the cutest Valentine’s card!! This is what it looked like
For God so loVed the world
that he gAve
his onLy
begottEn
soN
That whosoever
belieiveth In him
should Not perish,
but have Everlasting life.
Of course it is centered and really cute...but that's the best I could do on the computer!!
I hope you all have a great week!! I love you all!!
4 nephi 1:15
"There was no contention in the land because of the LOVE of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people."
Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment