Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

Hello! Hello! Hello! Another great week in Winnipeg Canada. I love it. We had another great week with Samantha!! She came to church on Sunday and loved it!!! She loves church so much. She went out of town for the weekend but told her friends she had to be back by Sunday so she could be at church! :) We talked about moving her baptism date forward! :) She may or may not be getting baptized THIS WEEKEND!!! :) can you imagine? Either this weekend or next weekend is the magic time. It was her idea to get baptized earlier. She is moving for a job to another city which she is excited about to get away and start her new life. She is amazing. Every time we teach her and every time she makes comments in church and things, the spirit is so strong. She understands. She gets it. It is amazing to see the spirit come into people’s lives. She has made HUGE improvements and has quit smoking and everything. THE CHRUCH IS SO TRUE. I couldn't be happier.  It is amazing how much we learn from her and how much we love her. I love her so much.
In my studies this week I came across a really neat scripture chain that has helped me understand how God helps missionary work and how if we are following the spirit the promises we make to people are from him. It starts in Heleman 13:2-5 then Matthew 10:19-20 then Doctrine and Covenants 68:4 then Doctrine and Covenants 100: 5-8. I love the scriptures. I have started to study the New Testament this week and I love reading about the miracles that Christ performed.
We found 5 new investigators this week. The promise of the temple is being fulfilled. People are being prepared. The Lords hand is truly in this work. It amazes me to watch it every day.
The weather has been hot hot hot. It is super humid here. 
Transfer calls are next week. This transfer went by SO fast, faster than any of the others for sure. It’s crazy town.
Hope you all had a great week. Love you all. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment