Monday, July 25, 2011

July 21, 2011

July 25, 2011



It was finally cooler this week. The temperature dropped and we weren't drenched in sweat. Gross...I know...but really...it was great. The transfer has started off great. We’re all excited for a new transfer. The zone has gotten smaller and will continue too, but we're all still working real hard. Last Monday Sister Hope and I won a scavenger hunt and a ninja destruction tournament at FHE and won free slurpee coupon. Winnipeg is the slurpee capital...they sell the most slurpees in the world or something like that...people will walk around in December drinking a slurpee...they love them here. So we were excited to get them for freeeeeee. Always fun. It’s funny.

Samantha’s last Sunday was yesterday. My little heart! We said goodbye to her because she moved for a summer job. She’ll be gone till October. It was really hard to say goodbye. It amazes me how much love I have for her. I know that the Lord puts all of His love in us for her. She is going to do so well. She’s so excited to be able to go to church and to do church things without anyone getting mad at her. She’s excited to start her new life off right :) I love it so much. She will always...ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart. This is the best work in the world.

Sorry so short this week. Love you all so much. Don’t forget to do what you know is right, no matter what anyone else thinks about it. The church is true. We will be blessed for being obedient. The commandments set us free, they allow us to have true happiness.

Love you all. Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it

Sister Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment