Well another week has come and gone!
It was a pretty long week again with a lot of walking time. We are getting some nice leg muscles for sure and working off any of the food we are eating...so I guess it's a good thing. :) buuuuttt…it was good. We talked with a girl named Grace...she told us we could come to her house one night at 830...so we went. We knocked on the door and a girl answered...we thought it was Grace...so we said oh, hey can we still come in to visit with you...she looked at us pretty weird...but then said yea...so we went in and started talking with her...then she said, hold on, I think my house mate will want to hear this...so..She went to get her house mate...her house mate was Grace. Ha! Iit turns out Grace was not interested...but Flora was :) so there is a reason everything happens for sure. We’ll see how it goes with cute little Flora.
We had a couple really great lessons with Kelly! We taught the Word or Wisdom this week and she was so excited about it. She said she knows it will help her so much and she has some really great goals in place to help her out! It was neat to see how excited she was about it. She said man, this just revs me up. I’m all excited about it. And she said she was getting more and more excited for her baptism!! She said she keeps thinking about it and keeps getting excited for the change and for things that are happening. :) Later in the week we met with her and watched Legacy...she loves the pioneers and the faith they have and the sacrifices they made. After...she invited us to her home and made us supper! It was so fun to be with her. We were able to get to know her more and just visit with her. She made us some really good noodles and salad and we had a FANTASTIC carrot cake with thick cream cheese frosting. You know that was good. She was so excited to have us in her home and to cook and for us to al just be together. Then...I had to tell her...that....I'M BEING TRANSFERED!! Wooed what?! I know. My first move. I feel like I’m starting another mission. I am going to Saskatoon!! I will be serving with Sister Crozier again. It should be really great. They have some really great things happening over there in Saskatoon so I’m excited to get to teach more. It’s weird to think that I’m actually going somewhere...I feel at home here...but I guess that means that a change is needed!...so since I am leaving I got to give a talk in the Wellington Ward. That’s a good ward. I’ll miss it a lot.
So yes...on Thursday I’ll be heading to Saskatoon is Saskatchewan... (I think I spelt that wrong) it's about 8 hours away. There are only about 3 people getting transferred this transfer...and all of us have the last name smith. aah. Kind of funny.
Annnyywaaayyyss.....so Kelly also came to church on Sunday. When she walked in she was really excited and happy...then when we were singing the opening hymn...she started to cry...and was pretty upset the rest of church. She wouldn't tell us what was going on or why she was upset...so it was pretty sticky...we were supposed to meet with her afterwards...but she went home. We are meeting with her on Tuesday so hopefully we'll be able to clear some things up.
At any rate...things are good. We have been working very very hard...walking and working for hours! But we're happy. I’m sad to leave Sister Hope. She’s been so great and we've worked so hard together and have seen a lot of miracles. But...a new adventure is at hand! :)
Hope you all had a great week. Love you so much. Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.
PS...Next week I may or may not be able to write until Tuesday...I’m not sure what the library is like over there in Saskatoon...but since it's a holiday...it may be till Tuesday...just fyi.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment