Sept 6, 2011
I’m in Saskattoooooooooon!!! Wowzy it's so different here. The drive was BEAUTIFUL! It was so green lots of pretty fields...sun flower fields and little towns that popped up on the way. It was about 10 hour car ride...I drove about 8 hours of it...you know I loved that. I even got to see the Regina temple on the way. It is small but beautiful. I hope I get a chance to go inside!! We made it to Saskatoon Thursday night...I unpacked and we went to work on Friday teaching like crazy all weekend!! Sunday was a nice breather...I was able to catch my breath a bit. We are covering 2 wards!! A family ward...the Wildwood Ward...which is sooo great very young but very fun and solid and the YSA branch which is very small but soooo good. The members are so fun and so strong. So we got to church pretty much all day. Then all the missionaries are singing in the stake choir for stake conference this weekend...so we had choir practice...which...I participated in. ha. We’ll see how that goes. I’m sure it'll be a great experience...but I don't know the songs at all. Ha. It was pretty humorous. :)
The area is sooo pretty. There are a lot of hills which is not like Winnipeg at all...and it is very very green and clean here. It’s a whole different feel than in Winnipeg. It’s nice. We are working with a lot of investigators here. We teach A LOT which is such a HUGE blessing. I love it. I have been able to meet a lot of the investigators they are working with already and they are really good. I’m excited to get to know them more and teach more and more and more. God sends blessings for sure.
The weather here is a lot cooler as well.
Last week...I wrote about Kelly from Winnipeg and how we were worried about her because she was pretty upset at church...wellllll before I left we met with her...and don't worry...she just felt the overwhelming power of the spirit and said she has never felt more loved in her life and she had never felt that way so she didn't know how to handle it..So she just got freaked out and didn't know what to do. :) Sad...but really good. She said it is going to take some getting used to feeling so much love and the spirit so strongly. She is soooo great. I’m going to miss teaching her for sure but she is in good hands and she will do great things. I’m excited for her.....so anyways...that was good to know. ;) We were pretty nervous about it.
Anyways…hope you all had a great week. Love you all so much, even from Saskatooooooooon.
Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it. xoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment