Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011



Oh my goodness. I have never felt more blessed in my whole life. This week was so amazing. Well, for starters....Arianne’s baptism was remarkable. It was sooooo spiritual. Everyone that was there to help did an amazing job. The whole relief society room was packed with people there just to support her. Sister Crozier and I were able to do a special musical number and afterwards Arianne bore her testimony. I have never heard anything like it. She stood up there...looked everyone in the eye and told her story. At the end she bore the most powerful testimony. She spoke with so much power you could tell she just KNEW things were true. She is amazing. On Monday we were able to see her and talk about temples. She was so excited and asked us why we never had this lesson before. She said that her goal is to go inside every temple in the whole world. She said the first temple she wants to go inside is the Salt Lake City temple...in one year from now she said she will be inside the Salt Lake City temple. Her testimony is so strong and she so excited about doing missionary work. I can't explain the power that came at her baptism. On Monday night she also came to an appointment with us and was such a little missionary. It was another one of those days that means everything to a missionary...that is why I wake up every morning...that is why I work so hard so that others can feel the power that comes from it. There is nothing to describe it.

Well...transfers....we receive our transfer call at the end of zone conference...which was amazing as well. Elder Duncan from the 70 came to speak with us. He talked a lot about member work and our relationship with our Father in Heaven. He had a lot of really neat insights and ideas to help us out. As a zone we have a lot of good goals in place to implement the things he taught us. It should be so great. Naturally...

So...the transfer call itself...I will be training. :) Sis. Crozier and I left Saskatoon Tuesday noon and drove to this little town called Brandon and stayed the night with the other sisters...we will leave for Winnipeg this afternoon. I get to go be with Sister Hope to visit Kelly :) which I am SO excited about. Then at 6 I will be at the mission office to meet my new companion...straight from the MTC.   Watch out. I am so excited. It will be the adventure of a life time. She is from Utah...her name is Sister Roper.

Lots of big stuff happening this week. It’s a crazy week but I’m so excited to start fresh and to be with Sister Roper and to have Arianne be a great little member missionary.

Life is good. Life is really good. Have miracles ceased...I say not. :) The church is true. This gospel is everything to me.

I love you all. Miss you!!!

Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it. xoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment