Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

It has been an amazingly fast week. It flew faster than ever. It is crazy. We are just getting things ready for Miss Arianne’s baptism. Miracles upon miracles have been happening. She is SOO prepared. She passed her interview with flying colors and was beaming afterward. She came to conference on Sunday and got a little emotional and so happy. She is amazing. Her baptism is on Saturday so this week we will be busy getting things ready to go for her. It will be amazing!! It’s so exciting.

Oh man. Wasn’t conference AMAZING. Wow!!! It was a powerhouse conference. I love it. I LOVED the talk by Elder Callister about the Book of Mormon. It was a wam bam there ya have it talk. It was powerful. I also really loved the talk by Sister Dalton explaining how to raise a daughter :)  I am so thankful for my daddy and brothers who are such good examples to me. thank you! :)

This week we have zone conference! :) Elder Brad R Duncan is coming to speak with us. It will be so great we are so excited. We should also be getting our transfer calls this week.!! Big week ahead...and it is Sister Crosiers last full week of the mission, so ya know...big things are happening.

I have learned a few things about myself since being on a mission...let me share two of them with you...it is kind of humorous...

1. When I put my hand out to shake someone’s hand...and they look at it...look at me...and then say, what can i do for you?! Or just not even shake it at all. Oooh bother.

2. When older people who know better...disrespect younger people. That’s a big one too.

It’s a refiner’s fire as a missionary. You learn and grow and trial and error and love and grow soooo much. It is crazy. I love it. It’s the biggest growing experience of my life. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

This week is going to be AMAZING. I can't wait to write about it next week! But...it is Canadian thanksgiving...so i don't know what day I will be emailing next week! :0

Love you all. Hope you had a great week!

Love you. Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment