Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011



It was kind of a crazy week. Soooo from last Wednesday....

On Wednesday we drove the rest of the way into Winnipeg! I got to see Miss Kelly!! It was so great to see her. She is doing Great!!! We were able to chat for a while. She seems really happy and has a lot of great goals that she is working on to work towards baptism!! It was fun to be with Sister Hope again as well! Felt just like old times.

After we saw Kelly I had to be at the mission home to meet Sister Roper and for a training meeting. The meeting was great lots of good information...we are using a brand new training program and it is FANTASTIC. It is really focused and helps us use our time better. So theeeen Sister Roper and I got to spend the night at the mission home!! We helped Sister Paulson make lunches and things and she showed us lots of pictures of her grandchildren. It was fun and the beds were GREAT. Nice firm mattress. Can’t complain about that. :) The next morning all of the new missionaries and the trainers had breakfast at the mission home and then went to the church for a meeting.....then went to transfer meeting where we had to say goodbye to the missionaries leaving...which means saying goodbye to Sister Hope and Sister Crozier. Death! It was deadly. haha. Then, Sister Roper and Wennerlind and I drove to Brandon!! A nice 2 hour drive. We got to go out and work in Brandon that night and be with the sisters...so all of the sisters in the mission were together for a night that is always a party. All 5 of us :) fun. I know. Then Sister Roper and I woke up and drove the rest of the way to Saskatoon Friday morning. Took forever it seemed...but it was good to be able to have time to just get to know each other. We’ve had a packed 2 days in Saskatoon. All day Saturday was filled with appointments and yesterday as well it was a good break in for Sister Roper :)

Sooo she is fantastic. She is tall and skinny skinny skinny. And guess what...she drinks soy milk too!!! So we can love the soy milk together. What a blessing. She is from Wisconsin originally but her family moved to Logan a while ago. She went to BYU Idaho for a bit so it's fun to talk about that. She is a triplet!!!!!! How fun is that. She said she was the youngest by one minute so I said oh you're a twin? And she said noo...triplet...whhhaaaaaat?! How great. I love it. She’s a super hard worker and is very obedient. She is working really hard to get the hang of things. She is super positive and optimistic...which is the key to it all!! We are going to see great things together. I am so excited to work with her. It’s fun to have new ideas and a fresh eye looking into each situation. She’s just great. That’s all there is to it. :)

A busy week with travel and things...but a packed 2 days of work! :) Gotta love it.

Hope you are all doing well. Love you. Be good. Remember who you are. Live it. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment